Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not for the Faint of Heart

Over and over I'm reminded that adoption and disruption is not for the faint of heart.

As a matter of fact it breaks your heart and definately makes your heart even more faint.

Few weeks ago, Cor called his dad (as he does weekly only my dh doesn't answer the calls often) and informed him he was "meeting up with his bio mom and bio sister".  He fed his dad a bunch of "info" that bio birth vessel had filled his head with.  Suchh as " she has been clean, sober, and out of trouble for 10+ years".  That is a crock of shit if I ever heard one.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look her up on our states court system and find out...numerous domestic battery, numerous restraining orders, numerous prostition, numerous...IN arrests.  She may have not been in prison.  But she sure as hell hasn't stopped A: lying and B: stayed out of trouble.

Whatever. It isn't my problem.  Well, if I make it my problem...I guess it is.

Because I'm gluten for punishment I tend to 'check' up on her on FB.  When you only have 11 FB friends and then this week  you have 12 listed.  It is rather easy to see who your new friend is.

Who might that be?

My former PCP's nurse and aquaintance...someone whom I thought the world of AND our former "puppy class instructor".  Oh' and she is also.....a foster parent and lives in the same town that C lives in.  And......has a picture of Cor in her photos!

Just a lovely day it is!

No comments: