Friday, September 12, 2008

Favorit Foto Friday

It has been a while since I ahve posted a photo. And even longer since I've done one of my favorites on a Friday.

So...in hopes of bringing a bit of cheer-i-ness to my day, remeber why I'm killing myself gettin gup at 5am and getting home at 6pm each day and only working 4 hrs in between (I work split shifts and then "dauddle the rest of the time) I thought I would post apic of my babies. Because...someday...hopefully...sooner...than later...I will get to be promoted to full time.

That my friends is why I'm nearly killing myself w/these hours....because at full time...our financial income will be so much better than it ever has. We will have 100% employer paid health insurance and much more....

This.is.why.I.am.doing.this.....








No comments: