Sunday, February 15, 2009

~A Step Forward~

For many reasons, that I don't really want to go into on this blog, we stopped going to church. However, there is a portion that I will/can talk about. It definately, was related to our disruption.

To say that I, was mad at God, my Father in Heaven, and everyone else, would be a definate understatement. More so, I was/am mad at some of the leaders w/in our religion, Cor's birth grandparents (grandpa).

A few months ago, we had a set of Elders who came by one evening. For the last couple of months (since before Thanksgiving), these 2 young men have been so persistant, coming to our home at least 2 times per week.

Bless their hearts. Bless them for knowing that our family needed them to follow the Lord's lead.

This evening, our daughter, Ab who is 9 will be baptised. In our religion we believe that children should be baptised at the age of 8. We've come a long way in the last few months as a family.

These young men have brought so much into our family and home and I will be forever greatful for them.

We found out that one of them will be transferred this week. Interestingly, enough..this is the young man who felt extremely inspired by his Father in Heaven to continue to come to our home.

Check my other blog in a day or so and I will post Ms. Ab's pretty pics.

No comments: