Tuesday, May 18, 2010

because....

I'm lazy....

and didn't really realize which blog I was posting to....
because I was doing airline searches at the same exact time....

I meant to post THIS here. So instead of reading it all right here....

Feel free to HOP on OVER to MY other BLOG and read my latest post titled...

STILL SEARCHING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And.....

I'll add this here. I found "another" REALLY cheap flight. If I could leave on Thursday morning.
I can't. I can't be in Milwaukee and on an airplane on Thursday at Noon. I just can't. There is no way possible that I can miss my "quarterly" pick. Doing that would mean I would seal my fate of the next 3 months of my work schedule and probably land myself in the psychiatric unit at the local hospital. And as appealing as the break might be some days....I've btdt and I don't care to go back...

No comments: