Monday, May 26, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things...

maybe??

I've thought several different times about the 'need' to continue writing this journey in my life.

Truthbe told -I've reallly struggled the last few weeks.

On all aspects of life. In regards to C, current situations/life and so forth.

It was a year ago this month that we (my dh and I) decided we needed to "stop" our journey in adopting again. We needd to look fwd in figure out "how" toget past some of the hurdles in front of us.

Truth betold...

I did MUCH MUCH better w/the loss of C when I was focussed on adding to our family. I will say that in NO WAY did I look at adding to our family as a way to "replace" the loss of C in our life.

I've just been in a funk. Talking/writing about this "part" of my life has been hard.

As you might have figured out by now (if you have been reading since I started this) that our adoption ended in disruption. After 8 yrs (several of those years C was either in RTC or Treatment Foster home...) we could no longer do what we needed to get him the services he deserved, protect our children at home...

For the time being this blog will take a "turn"..it will be more of a a theraputic way for me to write about what I'm struggling with now and so forth.

If you want "specifics" and so forth on what happened before I get a chance to write it...ask me. Post a reply...

In the mean time....you've read what I've said.. :)

No comments: