Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Vacation - One Year Anniversary

The day we left on our vacation was the one year anniversary of the first post on this blog.

My intent was to 'tell our story'. The story of how our love wasn't quite enough, for one little boys, broken and tattered heart.

Somewhere over the last year, the blog took a different turn. There are days when the posts do talk 'tell our story'. Then there are days that 'that story hurts to much' and the rant that comes out of my fingers is what is fresh on my heart for that day.

Recently, I read an article (can't remember where...I think it was on the "Depression on My Mind" blog) about the 5 stages of grief. How they can/do all happen at such different times. Sometimes over and over. Sometimes at different times, sometimes all at the same time.

Our vacation was great. It was not long enough. Sure, many people say that. However, it truly wasn't. We flew in on the 8th. Drove for 2 1/2 hours and arrived on the 9th at 2:30am. That was "VERY EARLY" on Thursday...we left early on Monday.

Just plain cut simple and dry...NOT enough time to do everything, see everyone, love on everyone, relax and just be...when you haven't seen these people in SIXTEEN YEI have so much more to say..so much more in my brain....I just can't put it here,right now...

No comments: