Sunday, March 13, 2011

Layers of Loss as told by Peace in Puzzles (and my .02 cents)

I'm quite certain if you read my blog you also read Peace in Puzzles.  Just in case you don't and/or you missed this awesome post called Layers of Loss.  You  need to stop what you are doing.  Take a deep breathe.  And move fwd and read this beautiful article.  Right now.  Then come back and read the rest of this post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many times during the last 6-8 weeks prior to going to Orlando - I had to be talked down off the ledge and reminded that I WOULD needed to go.  Nothing horrible would happen. 

And I did.
And I had a great time.
And it didn't kill me. (I never believed that it would kill me. But you know...it might have)
And I didn't kill anyone else. (It wasn't really something I thought would happen. But you know....it might have)
And there were moments that I had to get up and walk away from the conversation in order to prevent myself from wanting to scream and/or kicking something/someone. 

Regardless of what our own individual opinions, thoughts, desires, circumstances, ect ect ect....every single mother that stepped foot on Orlando (actually Kissimmee) soil last week...was sooo veyr different than the other.  Yet, we were all soooooooooooooooo very much the same. 

No comments: