Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Karma...Sucks

I am feeling really good today.


As I have said or maybe not on here - this position I am training in there has been this "feeling in the air" that it is all about who you know, what race you are, what sex you are, what sexual orientation you are. There have even been comments to me by 2 of the black women "there more black women in this company than white".


I don't play the race game. You better not even come close to insinuating and/or accusing me that I'm racist because you will see a side of me like no other. Trust me...the last person who filed a complaint in this matter didn't know that my newly adopted son was bi-racial. Just because that lil blonde haired, blue eyed, pale as snot 4 yr old didn't look bi-racial = he certainly was.


Well, today....


it didn't matter what race, creed, sexual preference, who you knew bull shit....


That snobby asshat of a wench .....got the karma that she so deserved.


I never talked to her. Ii spent the last 2 weeks in a class training and couldn't figure out what was wrong and what I did to tick her off. My friend kept saying "stay away...that ol' Jackie ain't good...you stay away from here Gala...." she woudl say this every night when we would talk about our "day". I couldn't figure it out. I listened to her.


Today -Ol' I think I'm Mighty w/my g-string in the air asshat...she got what she deserved.


Jackie got to take the WALK OF SHAME...right outof the Metro parking lot.

She took out a few curbs, stop signs and well....lets just say that it wasn't pretty. ROFLMAO!!

I then had EVERY one of the instructors come and give me a hug and say "What comes around...goes around. Pay back is a b!tch...bet you are happy". Secretly deep down I was hoping she didn't pass. Yet, the 'nice' part of me didn't want to wish ill harm on anyone.


Regardless...


KARMA SUCKS!!

And the side of me you don't want to see....

And the side of me that you probably don't want to know about....


I'm thinking ...eat dirt you ol hag....


She did alright...she did.


LOL

2 comments:

Kath said...

Yes! Bet that was just so sweet to watch :D

And congratulations on your pass, and I hope you get the full time job real soon!

Torina said...

Nice work! Karma is a bitch.