Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Private

Bit of a clean up going on here.

I've read one to many emails or 'attempted' comments from asshats who"

A: Don't get disruption
B: Don't get depression.
C: Don't give a crap and just are idiots

And since my own emotional well being has struggled off and on the last several years. With a much deeper dip downward the last 6+ weeks. I've decided to make my blog private.

I don't believe I have many people who follow this anyway. Which makes it much easier to do.

I started this blog for me. For my own therapy so to speak. And if along the way something helped someone. Great.

If you would like me to add you to the list of approved readers - please email me at abnbry @ gmail (dot) com and I will do so. However, if I've never heard from you, don't know what your blog is or anything like that. Please know that you will most likely NOT be approved. I'm sure there are plenty of lurkers that I don't know about. Well, if you are now is the time to come out of lurk-kindom and make yourself known bc right now....I don't care either way. Sorry...just in a beotchy mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over the last hour I've spent a great deal of time 'cleaning up' and deleting several posts. Don't ask why. I just did...because it is my blog and I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I probably will set my other blog private, also. Haven't decided at this point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring me. And fuck 'em.

Fleeting Promises said...

I'd like to stick around too. I'll email you.

Tara - SanitySrchr said...

I JUST started reading! I'm one of the Orlando 2011 crew.

http://sanitysrchr-shortbus.blogspot.com/

blessedfamily said...

I'm here! I'm here!! Please don't block me. I've not been blogging/reading due to school... but I'm still here.