Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sometimes....the smallest of comments.....

......still hurt. More deeply than I would have expected.

I've composed a blog post several times this evening.

Each time deleting the post...instead....of pressing publish post.

Today I've asked myself over and over..."Why in the world do you have to be so dang emotional?"

WHY o-WHY o-WHY o-WHY o-WHY o-WHY

*****instead of deleting...I'm going to publish. Because....welll......I got this far. I''ve wrote more but deleted bc well...I just have. The subject/first line says it all.***********





4 comments:

Diana said...

Because the wounds are deep and raw and they haven't healed yet...but they are ready to. Unfortunately, there's only one way to make that happen. You have to open it up, clean it out, and then apply the proper healing ointments and THEN stitch it back up. It's not a fun or an easy process, but it is WORTH it!

My prayers are with you, friend. Your name has been added to the temple prayer roll.

GB's Mom said...

Peace,

I have both lost a child to a disruption and adopted a child from another families disruption. I will be at Orlando. You will not be judged or alone. {{{Hugs}}}

Heather said...

I mean it from my heart when I say I am so sorry. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your blog. They have helped me see that I'm not alone. It's been almost a year since our disruption and instead of feeling better it still hurts to the core. I thought once a year had come up that I would maybe be on the road to healing. I have a feeling I'm no where close. I really wish I was going to Florida with you! It sounds like it will be amazing.

Story of our Life said...

Dang Heather I wish I could say @ 1 year things were better. Yet, they were in some aspects. And then the hurt and anger of years of abuse to myself, my children..others condemening me come up ever so often.

Can you make it to Ut? You are closer to there than Orlando. Tht retreat is in May.