Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Muddy Waters

As you may have guessed by my last post, there are some muddy waters surrounding me lately. Not specifically re: our disruption - yet it is. Because, in the end, it all comes together as one. It all has defined me as the person I am today. It has changed me from the person I was 10 yrs ago. Some say for the better. I, for one, today would say not for the better. Ten years ago, as I would sit and cry for hours on end because I got my period and wasn't pregnant after yet another month of tests....I never once ever felt as tho I couldn't go on w/my day. I never once felt as tho the world outside was so bitter and mean. I never once stayed in bed w/the covers over my head. I can't afford to loose my job. I make way to much money for a part time job. The end result is way to good. Yet, as the muddy waters get deeper, it becomes harder and harder to crawl out of bed.

I could really use the prayers right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Must be that time of year...everyone is tired and blue! I am praying for you right now deary!
Hang in there.