Friday, March 6, 2009

Thank You...



Last night we were leaving the mall and I saw this t-shirt. I laughed hysterically. So much so I nearly took a picture of it. I had to go into the stupid store and actually move the scarf that was around the manequins neck to see that it actually did say...

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO RAD

Oh my goodness. How funny. I called the mom we do respite for and left her a message that I found a shirt for her.

Of course 99% of the time her kid wouldn't know what it meant anyway, nor would most of those who have RADish's...


Hope you find the humor in like I did. I don't think my husband really did. Then again...I don't really care if he liked it or not. I don't ask for his opinion on what I wear 99% of the time. I dont tel lhim what to wear and if I did he wouldn't listen to me anyway. :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That is REALLY funny!