Sunday, June 29, 2008

Do Something Positive...

I've mentioned this before on here (or maybe my other blog) the last 2 years around Cor's bd and then the anniv. of the placement and TPR of our adoption of Cor..my therapist told me that I needed to channel my anger into something positive.

I thought I was the crazy one seeing her. Yet, she came up with this crazy comment. She told me this several times. I would think about it and think there was no way.

Whenn that therapist left and I started seeing a collegue of hers - she said the same thing.

I've had this 'thought' in my head. I know what I want to do. My husband knows what I want to do. I have just needed to figure out how to do it (still trying to figure it out).

The last few days I've really been pondering this concept. Trying to figure out in my head how I can make this happen. Trying to figure out how I can make this happen. Yet, I haven't figured out.

I've been waiting to tell "bloggy" land what my thoughts are. No one has known until recently. I told my mom recently and well...that is part of the reason why i've not told anyone. Why I don't think I can 'do' what I really think/want to do. Yet, I know I can't let her shoot me down. If anything I need to fight harder to let her know that I will, I can, I want and I will....do it...

I have told my old boss at my job (I got a new boss due to some restructuring of positions)...she was very supportive. As the mother of 2 small adopted children, primary practice is working as an OT w/RAD-y children...she thought it was a great idea. I've told another one of the OT's and again...she thought it was a great idea and was able to give me some ideas on how to move fwd.

You can guess what it is if you want....

Maybe I'll reveal more later....if someone gets it right I'll let you know.

This hint...

It is a long haul. Not an easy path....

No comments: