Monday, December 22, 2008

I'll Love You Forever....


100th Post....I've been trying to think about "what" would be an appropriate "post" for my 100th post. Not like it really matters. Really...I'm not that kind of person. Then tonight when I went to my dashboard to 'post' my post for today...I saw that "this" would be my 100th post...


So here goes it.....


When Corry's adoption was final end of April 1999 we had a adoption party. It was a big party. There were MANY people who showed up that lovely day on May 4th. It was a day all about Corry. He receieved MANY MANY gifts. He received much love and welcome into our family.


There was one gift that really stuck out. I wish I could tell you where it is 'right now'. I have to say that I sadly may not still have it. I have done some things that I regret over the last few years during/after our disruption. Getting rid of 'stuff'....was one of those things. So who knows where this gift is...
Love You Forever.

My Aunt B wrote a very sweet note in this book. She gave "ME" this book. Do I ever wish I knew where it was this evening.
My Dearest Cor...
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
as long as I'm living
my baby you'll be."
Love, Mom


No comments: