Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Heart Broken


I've not slept more than a few a hours or so.  My anxiety level has sky rocketed. 
 
The bandaid was taken off my heart.  It was opened back up.  The wound that was healing is now raw again.
 
My heart is torn in so many directions right now. 
 
I need to ask for some prayers. 
 
Prayers of forgiveness for the people involved in our TPR. 
Prayers for C. 
Prayers for my husband.
Prayers for myself. 
 
In short.  We received a phone call that took my breathe away in regards to C.
 
It has been over 2 1/2 yrs since we received any direct update or information about C.  I don't really want, nor can I (emotionally) really go into details right now.  (Sleep deprivation really takes its tolls in times of deep stress and heart ache). 
 
 Please keep our family, specifically my husband and I in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days and weeks. 



--
We all have a little voice inside us that tells us if we're doing something decent or not,
something loving, something sharing, something giving,
but sometimes we have a lot of chatter in our lives.
That's why we need to learn to be quiet and listen.
(-Christopher Reeve)

No comments: