Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Continued....

I don't know that I want to fully explain what happened.

I will say that when we got the call from C's grandma it was because she had suspected her husband was sexually abusing C. When she questioned hiim about it he freaked out. Instead of talking it out w/her he faxed a letter to the prison stating that once someone is accused of this they are always found guilty and blah blah blah.

Anyway, that is why Grandma called us. SHe didn't want CPS to show up and take him away to strangers. If we could just do respite for a few days until everything was sorted out than that would be good.

There is a lot more to the story but I don't know that I can really go into it. In a nut shell - the grandparents psychologist vouched from them and said that Grandma was "dreaming" things and it never happened. blah blah blah...cry me a river.

In a post later on I will talk more about the accusations.

The next few weeks were a whirlwhind of emotions. We had a little boy who was grieving the loss of this grandparents. However, he still was able to see them. He was not able to have overnights but he was able to see them during the day.

No comments: