Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Always a First

There is always a first when it comes to posting on a blog, writing a letter and so forth.

I don't know what to write say right now to begin this blog. So I decided to start with where the title came from, what the purpose of this blog is and what I hope and expect in return from my viewers.

I've started this blog for a few different reasons. The main reason is for me and me only!! In the process of a bit of self therapy it is my hope and prayer that I can/will come across someone, somewhere who might be able to grasp something that I have said, be able to relate and at that moment take a deep breathe and tell themselves that "I am not alone..It is okay if I can't do this..I will survive..Just because my Love is Not Enough does not reflect that I am a horrible person, mother, father, grandmother, aunt, caregiver..whomever you are!!

You are not alone.

I was not alone.

This is something that I need to remember.

What is the purpose of this blog?

It will tell a story...my story...our story. It will be the story of what was my life and is currently the reminants of that life.

The story of our adoption, our disruption of that adoption, the ups, the downs, the this and that...

Soo....When Love was Not Enough....we ended up terminating our adoption. Just because my cute lil blonde haired little boy whom called me mommy for 10-11 yrs is no longer my son. Doesn't mean that he is no longer in my heart.

It is my intent to write at face value.
It is my intent to write what I am feeling. My feelings and only my feelings.

It is my hope and prayer that as you read this...you realize that this is...My Blog - My Feelings!!

:) Thank You so much to those of you who have supported me on this journey!!

No comments: